Old El Moccho Taco Beef
6 years ago
250gm eye fillet
1 tablespoon Old El Moccho Taco Seasoning
1 beef stock cube
2 tablespoons steak Diane sauce powder
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Cut eye fillet into very small pieces, discarding any fat.
2. Heat oil in frying pan and add meat once hot.
3. Boil water in kettle.
4. Cook meat on medium to medium-high until brown on all sides.
5. Add Old El Moccho Taco Seasoning Mix to pan and stir through.
6. Add Steak Diane powder and beef stock to boiling water and mix. Add mixture to pan and stir through.
7. Cook meat further until all liquid has evaporated.
NOTE: search Old El Moccho Taco Seasoning for best results!