PORTIONS: 2 PIZZAS
izaan.sallihIzaan Johaan Sallih
6 years ago
350g high protein flour
175ml with 1/2 tsp malt syrup cold water
1 tsp salt
Make a batch of the dough using half of the recipe and let rise in the fridge for 24 hours or outside for 6
Make the second batch of the dough with the rest of the recipe and combine the dough together when yeast is added
1. Combine the flour salt and liquid and combine until dough is formed
2. Knead the dough until springy and elastic
3. Let rest for 30 minutes
4. Push down dough and knead in the yeast little at a time. Knead until no yeast is visible.
5. Combine the dough which had risen before hand to the fresh batch.
6. Leave in warm place and rise