Hash Brown Casserole
6 years ago
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Bacon Strips (Small Dice)
- 2 Potatoes (Peeled, grated)
- 1 Jalapeño (Small Dice)
- 1 small Yellow Onion (Small Dice)
- 1 cup Cream
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- salt to taste
1) Preheat oven to 325 F
2) cook bacon to desired doneness and set aside.
3) in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, sour cream, and seasonings.
4)combine all ingredients.
5) grease a medium sized baking pan and pour the mixture inside.
6) cover and bake for 40 min, until temp reaches about 150 F.
7) remove cover and bake for another 10-15 min, until temp reaches 165 F.
NOTE - credit for the original idea of this recipe goes to Claire Haas. I made minor alterations.