One small red pepper
Chinese spicy bean paste
A slice of lemon
1. Gut the squid and clean it throughly. Cut it into chunks of preferred size
2. Chop up some spring onion, garlic and red pepper. Mix them with the squid.
3. Heat up the pan with high heat with oil. Fry the squid until it becomes light brown.
4. Meanwhile, mix the sauce. 3 portion of soya sauce, 2 portion of sesame oil, 2 portion of honey, very small scoop of spicy bean paste
5. Fry onion with remaining oil in the pan.
6. Squeeze some lemon juice on the squid.
Chichi6 years agoHow much squid do you use? Calvin_Kan6 years agoAbout 5 tentacles plus their bases and one of the flaps Calvin_Kan6 years agoDepends on you! Calvin_Kan6 years agoDepends on you!