5 years ago
•2 cups sugar
•250g butter, chopped
•100g dark chocolate chips
•100g white chocolate chips
•4 eggs, lightly beaten
•2tsp vanilla essence
•1 cup plain flour, sifted
•1tsp baking powder, sifted
•1/4 cup cocoa, sifted
• icing sugar, sifted, if desired
•Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
•In a large bowl measure sugar.
• In a medium saucepan melt butter and chocolate together over a medium heat.
• Add chocolate mixture to the sugar and mix throughly.
• Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix until combined.
• Add sifted flour and baking powder and fold into the chocolate mixture gently (careful not to remove the air) until combined.
• Add sifted cocoa into mixture and fold gently until combined.
• Pour mixture into a long deepish cake tin and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes or until cake tester comes out with some mixture on it (as this will give the brownie a nice texture and the brownie will keep cooking once out of the oven).
• Serve while warm or dust with icing sugar once cooled then serve.