White Chocolate Strawberry Pie
6 years ago
1 1/2 c. Graham Cracker Crust
5 Tbsp. Butter, melted
Dash of salt
12 ounce cream cheese, softened
2 c. Powdered Sugar
1/2 c. White Chocolate Chips
1/2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
2 c. Cool Whip
1 lb. Strawberries Sliced
3 Tbsp. White Chocolate Chips
1. Poor butter over graham cracker crust. Add a dash of salt. Mix together and pat down onto pan.
2. Melt white chocolate chips (add a little oil to it).
3. In mixer, mix cream cheese till fluffy. Slowly, add in powdered sugar. Mix till combined.
4. Add cool whip and add orange juice. Mix well.
5. Then add choc. chips and a dash of salt. Mix until everything is combined.
6. Fill pie crust with filling
7. Top with strawberries and drizzle white chocolate chips over the top
Put in the fridge for 1 hr. and enjoy!