6 years ago
• 175g digestive biscuits - crushed
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 50g melted butter
• 675g Philadelphia cheese
• 175g caster sugar
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• 3 eggs
• 50g dark chocolate
1) Pre-heat oven to 230c / 450 fan
2) Base: Combine crushed biscuits,
sugar and butter. Spread mixture
evenly over greased 23cm / 9inch
Place tin in fridge to set.
3) Beat Philadelphia until fluffy, beat
in sugar, flour & vanilla essence.
Beat in eggs (one at a time), until
4) Measure out 250ml of mixture into
5) Melt chocolate in bowl over hot
water. + Stir into mixture in small
bowl and blend well.
6) Carefully spoon alternate layers of
white & dark mixtures over biscuit
Swirl combined mixtures with a
knife to obtain marbled effect.
7) Bake for 10 mins.
Then reduce heat to 120c /
250fan-forced, bake for another
Let cake cool in oven for 15mins.
8) Loosen rim of tin and allow the
cake to cool completely - then
*Do not removed rim until cake is to